Work Experience can be a fantastic opportunity – a way to get a taste of what your chosen career will be like, to hone your skills and really boost your confidence – as well as getting a ‘toe in the door’ with an employer and a great reference to take forward to your next job
5 great reasons to let us help you find work experience:
- You’re more likely to be successful in your job hunt if you have some good work experience. Fact.
- You’ll get a real-life sense of your chosen job – so it’s a perfect way to explore different jobs and find out what might suit you.
- Doing work experience shows passion and interest – employers will know you are really motivated to get into a chosen career.
- It might just be the kick in the pants you need! If you’re feeling de-motivated or simply don’t know what to do, work placements can help you identify your own skills and find something you’re passionate about.
- You’ll learn the skills you need to thrive in the workplace, build up contacts for your jobseeking and gain experience (and maybe even references) to beef up your CV!
If you’d like to talk to us about work experience, please get in touch on Tel: 01803 551551 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org