We offer a drop-in ‘job club’ at our centres for people who are actively seeking work and need computer access for job search and applications. Computer and Wi-Fi access is provided free of charge – along as they are being used for job-related activities (please note our computers are monitored for appropriate usage).
If you do not have a suitable CV / Cover Letter, we will expect you to attend a free short course to get these up to date.
What we offer:
- ACCESS TO COMPUTERS FOR JOB SEARCHING /
- GOVERNMENT ONLINE SERVICES
- EMPLOYABILITY & OTHER COURSES TO HELP WITH YOUR COMPUTER & JOB SEARCHING SKILLS
- FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF
- SIGNPOSTING TO OTHER ORGANISATIONS AND SERVICES
What we expect in return:
- NOT TO ACCESS COMPUTERS FOR PERSONAL /INAPPROPRIATE USE
- TREAT STAFF / OTHER CENTRE USERS WITH RESPECT AND BEHAVE APPROPRIATELY
- SIGN IN AND OUT AT RECEPTION
- TO DRESS IN THE WAY YOU WOULD FOR WORK