This page gives you further information about safeguarding at Eat That Frog as well as policies and information to download.
Quote from Ofsted Inspection Report 2018.
Safeguarding at Eat That Frog
At Eat That Frog we take “Keeping People Safe in Education” very seriously. We like to feel that the people who use our centres – staff, learners and the community – can be assured that our policies and procedures are effective and follow statutory guidance.
Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018, Keeping Children Safe in Education Updated January 2021 and Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults (The Care Act 2014) Eat That Frog CIC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of people and expect all staff and visitors to share this commitment.
Scroll down for more details of our Policies and Procedures.
Policies & Downloads
At Eat That Frog we take “Keeping People Safe in Education” very seriously. We like to feel that the people who use our centres – staff, learners and the community – can be assured that our policies and procedures are effective and following statutory guidance.
Please click on the links below:
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- GDPR – Data Protection Privacy Statement
- Written process for GDPR subject access request
- Subject Access Request Form
- Subject Access Request Policy
- Staff Charter
- Online Safety Policy
- Safeguarding Adults Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Prevent Policy
- TAG for GCSEs Policy
Young Learner Policies
- Learner Anti-Bullying Policy
- Learner Disciplinary Policy and Procedure
- Learner Health & Safety Policy
- Learner Online Safety Policy
- Learner Privacy Notice
- Learner Induction Handbook